As a responsible casino content website, we are committed to provide a safe and enjoyable online casino environment to our valued players. Realmoneymobilcasino.com supports responsible gambling and believe that online gambling should be a fun and enjoyed as a form of entertainment. Most online casino players gamble responsibly, enjoy their casino experience and spend money that they can afford – unfortunately, for certain individuals, gambling can become a problem. This page is dedicated to the various measures we have in place to guarantee that our users play responsibly, safely and most of all, enjoy their overall gaming experience.
Useful Tips to Guarantee Responsible Gaming
Our team at Realmoneymobilcasino.com understands that players are spoiled for choice when it comes to casino site as well as game selection. At time this selection can be so overwhelming, players can get carried away. To ensure this will not happen, we have compiled a list of helpful tips:
- Only gamble for fun and entertainment purposes
- Always remember that gambling should never be a source of stress or anxiety
- Be aware of the signs of problem gambling and addiction
- Educate yourself on the best prevention, should you or your loved ones be susceptible to it
- Set a maximum budget by deciding how much you can afford to lose and how much you want to spend gambling
- Treat the money you lose as an expense for entertainment (any winnings should be looked at as a bonus)
- Never chase losses and stick to your limit
- Set a time limit and stick to it
- Be sure to stop playing once that time has expired – no matter whether you are on a winning or losing streak
- Don’t expect winning to be a sure thing – gambling should never be seen as a guaranteed source of income
- Understand the games and the odds well: odds are against you and losing is part of the game
- Never borrow money to gamble – avoid credit, loans or borrowing from others at all costs
- Make sure you are playing for fun and never let gambling affect your personal and/or social life
Identifying Problem Gambling
The following is a list of indicators that you or your loved one may be suffering from problem gambling and should seek help and support:
- Spending more money and time on gambling than you can afford
- Finding it hard to manage or stop your gambling
- Having arguments with family or friends about money and gambling
- Having a lack of interest in usual activities/hobbies like going out with friends or quality time with family
- Lying about gambling or hiding it from other people
- Borrowing money, selling possessions or not paying bulls in order to pay for gambling
- Needing to gamble with larger amounts of money or for a longer time to get the same feeling of excitement or buzz
- Neglecting work, family, personal needs or household responsibilities because of gambling
- Feeling anxious, worried, guilty, depressed or irritable
This list is by no means exhaustive, but is there to provide a rough idea of when gambling needs to seriously be reconsidered in your lifestyle.
Where to find help
Should you feel you need further information or help to treat a gambling issue, we advise you to visit the below-listed websites who specialise in responsible gambling support and gambling addiction treatments.
This organisation is very useful because it provides you with information to help you make educated decisions about your gambling. GambleAware will help you to find out more about gambling, what it means to gamble safely and how to recognise problem gambling. Moreover, their team will show you where to go for further information, help and all the necessary support. Click here to find out the ways they can help you.
GamCare provides a safe and reliable service to problem gamblers, their families as well as friends. An organisation which provides support, information and advice to anyone suffering from a gambling problem and working to the highest standards of confidentiality and data protection. To find out more information, click here.
Gambling Therapy is a complimentary service that is available online and through a mobile app. provides advice and support to people affected by problem gambling. For more information about how this organisation can help you and/or your loved ones, click here.
How to stay in control
Below you will find a list of practical tools designed to keep gambling fun, whilst allowing you to stay in control. While you may never need them, it is good to have a set list of preventive steps to ensure you can keep your activity in check.
Apply Deposit Limits into Your Gaming Habit
Limit your deposits for a day, week or month so you can cap the amount you put into your account. Every operator will have a feature to set specific limits or controls to help players keep in control their spending.
Incorporate Cooling-off Periods
You can always take break from the game and block your access. Take a set time away from the operator by setting a cool-off period between one and 30 days. The operators shouldn’t communicate to you with sign-up bonuses or free spins.
Try Self-exclusion if You Feel You’re Not in Complete Control
Again, every operator is required to provide players with the ability to self-exclude themselves from gambling online. You can set varying time limits – usually from at least one year or permanently. Gambling operators will suspend all marketing and emails to you for the duration of the exclusion period. It is also useful to keep in mind that in the UK a self-exclusion system called GAMSTOP allows players to self-exclude from every UK-licensed gambling site or bricks and mortar betting shop in one go.
Social media break
Stop following gambling operators’ social media pages, casino bonus or sports tipster pages which encourage bonuses. These may potentially feel like playing more than you should, or worse off, tempt you to continue playing when you should stop.
Gambling blocking software
When you believe you need something more to help restrict your gambling – there are tools you can install on your computer or mobile devices to block access to gambling websites – check-out Betfilter, Gamblock or PlayScan.
Protecting Children and under 18s
As a reputable casino news website, we take being a responsible seriously, thus want to prevent anyone underage gambling or accessing an online gambling website – which is illegal.
Gambling operators have strict processes to verify age and identity using KYC and Bank-ID processes. Companies are not allowed by law to advertise gambling in ways that might appeal to minors or persons under the ages of 18. Nevertheless, we still advise you to take the necessary steps to prevent anyone under the legal age of gambling from accessing online gambling products or casino / sports betting / affiliate websites. To make sure of this, we have come up with a practical list of precautionary actions:
- Never glamourize gambling to anyone under the legal age or place bets for them.
- Do not leave under 18s unattended near your computer or mobile if you have gambling websites open on your desktop or mobile app.
- Never let anyone under 18 access your credit card or bank account details.
- Never use the ‘remember password’ option when accessing online gambling products.
- Use separate and secure profiles for everyone who uses a shared computer.
- Research child-protection software, such as Cyber patrol, Net Nanny or CYBERsitter to block gambling sites from minors accessing the internet.